324 total views, 1 views today
A New York woman says she got violently ill at the same resort where three Americans died recently under mysterious circumstances. She’s telling PIX11 she strongly believes she was poisoned by something she drank from the mini-bar.
“The room was beautiful the resort was beautiful,” said Awilda Montes. “It was gorgeous.”
Montes says what started out as a romantic anniversary trip, turned into a nightmare. She and her former boyfriend checked into the Luxury Bahia Principe Bouganville in the Dominican Republic last October. Shortly after arriving in their room, she took a bottle of 7-Up out of the mini fridge. When she drank it, the soda was flat and smelled like bleach… and this happened.