Vape pen kills man after exploding in his mouth

Share This!

489 total views, 2 views today

FORT WORTH, Tx. (KTVT) – An e-cigarette is being blamed for the death of a Fort Worth man. His family said a vape pen exploded while he was trying to use it.

Alice Brown raised her grandson, William Eric Brown, as if he were her son. This week, she will be burying him.

“He had a future ahead of him; a life ahead of him,” said Alice.

The Tarrant County Medical Examiner says the 24-year-died January 29 from a stroke caused by a severed artery from a vaporizer pen explosion.

The explosion happened in the parking lot of a vape shop near Beach and Golden Triangle in Fort Worth, Sunday, January 27.

Smoke and Vape DZ told CBS 11 Brown didn’t buy anything, but wanted help using a Mechanical Mod style vape pen. The manager said they don’t sell the brand because it’s been known to have issues.

Continue Reading