Guy Accidentally Sets Elevator On Fire & Almost Burns To Death After Passing Out

The fire occurred in Pobedy Avenue 149 of Orenburg (Russia) on the morning of November 27th 2020. The video shows a man entering the elevator with a glass of ethanol on his way to fix his car. A few moments later he lit a cigarette lighter and started the fire. He had to crawl out of the elevator, simultaneously trying to put out the fire.

According to the source, he has burns on 30% of his body. The source also said that the man entered the elevator on the 16th floor, and he managed to leave it only on the first. Source WSHH

Also Watch: Arsonist Sets Himself On Fire During Burglary At Rv Resort In North Carolina