Beyoncé is a multi-talented artist, singer, and performer who has taken the world by storm with her powerful vocals and dynamic stage presence. With a career spanning over two decades, she has cemented her place as one of the most influential figures in the music industry. From her early days as a member of the girl group Destiny’s Child, to her successful solo career, Beyoncé has consistently captivated audiences with her music, fashion, and activism. In this article, we will take a closer look at seven lesser-known facts about this legendary artist. Via: Source
Here are 7 interesting and maybe lesser known facts about Beyonce:
- Beyoncé’s name is a tribute to her mother’s maiden name, Beyincé, which is of French origin.
- She became a vegetarian in the early 2000s to maintain her figure and improve her health.
- Beyoncé is a classically trained pianist and has been playing the instrument since she was a child.
- She was a member of a girl group called Girls Tyme before forming Destiny’s Child with other members.
- She had her own fashion line, House of Dereon, that she started with her mother.
- Beyoncé has won 28 Grammy Awards, making her the most awarded female artist in Grammy history.
- She is a co-founder of the charity organization, Survivor Foundation, which helps provide housing for individuals affected by Hurricane Katrina.