Skip to content
- The La Vergne, Tennessee police department is facing allegations of sexual misconduct involving multiple officers.
- Officer Maegan Hall, who is married, is accused of having relationships with 5male officers, including on-duty liaisons.
- The officers are accused of engaging in inappropriate behavior such as sending dirty pictures, taking off clothes at parties and performing oral sex while on duty.
- Hall, along with Sgt. Lewis Powell, Officer Juan Lugo, Sgt. Ty McGowan and Detective Seneca Shields were fired as a result of the December internal investigation.
- Two other officers, Patrick Magliocco and Larry Holladay, were suspended but kept their jobs.
- The misconduct was brought to light when a tip was received by La Vergne Mayor Jason Cole.